SUPERIOR HIKING TRAIL
August 24, 2013
Training Cities: Twin Cities, Road Less Traveled
Half-Distance Hike Available
On August 24, 2013, you will hike 25.5 miles of the Superior Hiking Trail while you help raise money towards finding a cure for children's cancer, the #1 cause of death by disease in children.
Our Superior Hiking Trail hike includes 25.5 miles of our northernmost trail, overlooking sparkling Lake Superior. The Superior Hiking Trail is a 277-mile footpath that largely follows the rocky ridgeline above Lake Superior on Minnesota's North Shore from Duluth to the Canadian border. This challenging trail is one not to be missed due to its beautiful forest views and spectacular lake overlooks.
What's Included in My Experience?
- Hotel accommodations for two nights
- Transportation to and from the trail on hike day
- Specialized 10-14 week training program including a daily workout calendar and bi-weekly group hikes
- Trail support at several locations throughout your journey, including hydration, energy bars, first aid and much more
- Ultimate Hike wicking shirt
- Pre-hike pasta party to carb load before the big day
- Post-hike victory reception
- Pos-hike awards breakfast to celebrate your success
How Will I Reach My Goals?
CureSearch will provide a personalized fundraising webpage for all hike participants, as well as fundraising materials, tips and advice. You will be supported every step of the way. Each ultimate hiker will be provided with a specialized training program and will be invited to bi-weekly training sessions.
How Do I Sign Up?
To begin your Ultimate Hike, please plan to attend an information session.
Thanks to our Sponsors: